Rapids Network - November 2021 Review
Hello everyone! And welcome to this new Monthly Review of what’s been happening at Rapids Network for the month of November 2021
What is November?
- We’ve just left the scary holidays of Halloween
- We’re starting to slowly prepare for Christmas
The weather is changing, the days are getting shorter, the night is getting longer and longer, for the happiness of children and adults, because it also announces the arrival of the Snow and the Christmas Villages are growing like mushrooms.
Who says ‘Snow’, also says ‘Avalanche’. So for the past month, Rapids Network has not spared you with an avalanche of news and announcements.
It was about :
- NFT/NFT Design
- Mobile Staking for your Rapids (RPD)
- PancakeSwap, BRPD, Binance Smart Chain …
- Liquidity Provider
- and much more …
Since the beginning of the month, the Rapids teams can count on the presence of a new member in the Core Team. Martijn Jansen, with an experience of more than 13 years in web and blockchain development, we can count on his skills to bring something new to Rapids Network and its entire ecosystem.
Throughout the month, Airdrop of Wrapped Rapids (BRPD) have been distributed (on November 6th, 12th and 20th) to all Liquidity Providers (LP) who own BRPD on Pancake Swap. Would you like to know how you can become a Liquidity Provider (LP)? We invite you to consult these 2 articles explaining the steps to follow to join the movement.
The weekend of November 12–14 was very important for the future, a series of 5 major announcements were made:
- RPDx will allow you to create tokens directly on the Rapids Blockchain
- Rapids Wallet Update (which includes $dApps & $PRCY delisting) to optimize your adventure within “The Blockchain at your Fingertips”
- RPDx will make decentralized Crowdfunding easy
- Setting up a Dex Trading/P2P directly on the Rapids Blockchain, at lower costs and instantaneously
- And finally, the announcement of a new Coins Burn. This time, all holders of at least 1 RPD Masternodes will be able to participate in the Vote to give their opinion on the 1 Million RPD Burn.
On November 28, we were pleased to discover this article published by BitCourier UK “Rapids Network rolls out Updates to Improve its Blockchain Ecosystem” which you can read here.
Finally, to end the month on a high note
- The Bridge allowing you to convert your Rapids (RPD) to Wrapped Rapids (BRPD), and vice versa, was under maintenance, to bring you more security and stability. To allow you to use more and more of your Rapids (RPD) on all Binance Smart Chain dApps.
- Launch of RPDx TestNet
- And best of all, the opening of the RPD Masternode Holder Vote on the 1,000,000 RPD Burn question.
What’s coming up in December?
- Our Monthly AMA
- Result of the Vote for the Coin Burn
- White Paper, Roadmap
- and much more …
Thank you all for your support of all the Rapids Network Communities around the world. Without you and your commitment, none of this would be possible.
You should be proud of yourselves. You are all an essential and important member of this community, never forget that.